The backpack is the dire need of every student no matter what the subject he/she belongs to. From engineering to medical, every student should have a backpack to put his/her stuff. The backpack can keep most of the things that you need every day. We are here to share some options about the best backpack for graduate schools that will help the graduate students to carry all of their stuff. The following are great backpacks that you must try once. With no further ado, let’s have a look at the best backpack for graduate school.
How big of a backpack do you need for Graduate school?
When it comes to getting a backpack for graduate school, you have to take some things into concern. The first thing that you should look for is the quality of the backpack that you buy. We all know that graduate school coursebooks are too heavy to carry in a low-quality backpack. You should also keep in mind that a backpack is a daily use thing, and the thing that you use daily should be of very excellent quality. The pockets are another thing that you have to keep in mind while you buy backpacks for yourself. And if you are a student, you should always look for a cost-effective option.
Best Backpack For Graduate School
1. Jiefeike Laptop Backpack
This backpack has a sturdy polyester exterior with a water-resistant nylon lining. The polyester fabric, along with nylon, allows the user to carry it on rainy days. It prevents your essentials from getting wet due to accidental water spills that make it a perfect backpack for graduate school.
Jiefeike laptop backpack has a large storage capacity for carrying all your essentials. 20 plus pockets allow you to organize all textbooks, laptops, and all other stuff you need daily for your graduate school. The main compartment is perfect for holding all your textbooks and even your clothes. Two anti-theft pockets and multiple hidden pockets protect all your precious accessories.
Two side mesh pockets help you carry your water bottle, umbrella. Two deep zippers on each side of this graduate school backpack hold your other stuff, like spoons, toothpaste, and toothbrush.
A separate compartment is designed for holding your laptop, tablet, and three mobiles. Padded laptop sleeve with polyester fabric and nylon lining protects your laptop from shocks. The TSA friendly laptop compartment can be opened up to 180° making it easy to pass through check-points. External USB ports allow you to charge your cellphone and other devices any time that makes it one of the best backpacks for grad school.
The back has an airflow system for air convection and eliminating heat. The mesh shoulder straps are breathable and well-padded to relieve stress. The fabric tape on one of the two shoulder straps can hold your glasses. The earphone hole on top holds your hand frees. All these features make it the best backpack for graduate school.
2. TIMBUK2 Authority Laptop Backpack
This grad backpack is constructed of 400D polyester fabric. Imported polyester makes it a durable product that can last for years. Compact and sleek design adds to the beauty of this Authority backpack and makes it an outstanding option in our list of best backpacks for graduate school.
If you don’t want a messy bag, choose a TIMBUK2 laptop backpack. The large main compartment keeps your books and clothes. Internal pockets organize your writing equipment, wallet, and other small essentials. No need to hold your water bottle or umbrella when you can carry it in a stretchable side pocket. Also, the laptop sleeve on the rear of the bag is well-padded for safely carrying a laptop.
Shoulder straps for better balancing the bag on the shoulders. A removable sternum strap allows balancing the load in the bag across your torso. Grab handle allows the user to easily lift it. The mesh back panel has perfect ventilation for cooling your gear. It also has bottom straps that keep all your stuff in place.
This best grad backpack is also backed up with a lifetime warranty. The company ensures to repair the defects in the material and manufacturing for the lifetime of the backpack.
3. SWISSGEAR 1900 ScanSmart Laptop Backpack
SWISGEAR 1900 ScanSmart backpack is considered the best backpack for graduate school because of its incredible quality. 1200D ballistic polyester fabric allows it to withstand heavy harsh usage. Polyester construction also makes it water-resistant, so you don’t need to worry about your essentials on rainy days. This laptop backpack is available in many unique colors. Sleek design and color availability make it an awesome choice for grad school.
This backpack makes it accessible for you to organize all your books, clothes, and other gadgets. With the plethora of inner pockets, you don’t need to worry about organizing your stuff. Numerous internal pockets allow you to safeguard your writing utensils, wallet, ID card, and smartphone. Various zipper-type compartments allow the graduate students to keep all their books and other stuff. The zippers are used for closure, and the quality of the zippers is just so superb. When it comes to extra pockets, you can also put your water bottle inside your backpack.
Keep your laptop with you anywhere you are going to. A laptop compartment with a mesh pocket not only holds your laptop but also keeps it cool. The laptop compartment with a floating tablet sleeve accommodates your tablet along with your laptop. The lay-flat technology used in the manufacturing of this backpack makes it perfect for traveling with ease. Let’s have a look at the specs of this backpack for nursing.
Contoured shoulder straps manufactured of mesh fabric assist in comfortably carrying this best grad backpack on the shoulders. If you don’t want to put it on your shoulders, hold it from the top with a rugged molded top handle. The back panel is heavily padded to ease your back while carrying it. All these features are good enough to make it the best backpack for graduate school.
- Exterior of the bag is 18.5″ x 13.5″ x 9″ and the laptop pocket has dimensions 14.5″ x 11″ x 1.5″.
- The backpack has the capacity of weighing 31 liters, which is enough to carry your books and laptops.
- This laptop backpack is available in many different beautiful colors.
- The top handle and shoulder handle are available in the backpack, and these handles are adjustable.
4. Herschel Little America Laptop Backpack
The outer polyester fabric gives Herschel laptop backpack a prolonged life, so it could accompany you while studying in a graduate school. The nylon lining being water-resistant make it reliable during rainy days. Drawcord closure along with magnet fasten straps give it a more elegant outlook. Both the sleek design and durable manufacturing made it one of the best backpacks for graduate school.
This bag has plenty of space to accommodate all your essentials. From your heavy books to your tiny wallet and smartphone, it can hold everything. You don’t need to worry about holding your laptop in your hand because the Herschel laptop backpack also has a laptop sleeve. You can keep your laptop in the padded sleeve and stay care-free. Also, the anti-theft pocket protects your valuable items from cunning thieves.
This best backpack for grad school has contoured shoulder straps for carrying it on the shoulders. Shoulder straps along with padding make it more convenient to carry it. Mesh back panel with padding keeps your back comfortable while carrying this backpack.
- The outer polyester fabric gives it prolonged life.
- Nylon being water-resistant protects it from water spills.
- Main compartment and numerous pockets for holding all your essentials.
- Padded laptop sleeve for holding a 15-inch laptop.
- Contoured shoulder straps with padding for conveniently carrying this bag.
- Padded back panel for supporting your back.
- This backpack is quite expensive.
- The outer fabric degrades due to over-usage.
5. AmazonBasics Laptop Computer Backpack (Fits 17 Inch Laptops)
AmazonBasics backpack is also another option of the best backpack for students. It is one of the backpack companies that are known for their highest quality products. These backpacks are the best options that a grad student can opt for. Let’s have a look at the incredible features of this product:
- This backpack is available in black colour, with dimensions 12″ x 4.5″ x 17.5″ internal, and 13.39 ” x 7″ x 19.29″ external.
- This backpack has a capacity of 35 liters, and the whole item weighs 1.98 pounds.
- Shoulder straps and top handles are also available in the backpack.
- This backpack also has an inside pocket to keep a water bottle.
- This backpack has multiple large compartments to adjust and organize your stuff easily.
- There are separate compartments to hold the keys, pens, and cell phone.
- The perfect fit for this great backpack makes it the best option as the best backpack for medical school.
This backpack is not waterproof.
6. Targus Legend IQ Backpack Laptop bag for Business Professional
Targus Legend IQ backpack is also an option for people looking for the best backpack for grad school. This elegant black backpack has so many features to provide you with. Do you know what the best thing is? This backpack is meant to stand straight up, which gives you a surety that your papers won’t bend if you put them in the backpack. Let’s have a look at the features of this great backpack!
- This backpack has a zipper-type closure.
- The lining of the Targus legend IQ backpack is made with polyester that makes it amazing.
- The backpack weighs 0.8 kg that makes it a lightweight product.
- Utility pockets are also available inside the backpack.
- This backpack is the best option for backpacks for nursing school because you can organize all your stuff in the bag.
- This backpack also has a trolley strap that helps you fix your backpack with rolling luggage to provide you easy travel.
- The padded back portal gives you a super comfortable experience with the bag.
No separate pockets are available for the bottle.